We've gone from our first snuggle session...
To you being ga-ga over Barney...
To venturing off to preschool...
To your first dance recital...
To losing your first tooth...
To competing in our first road race...
To first loves and heartbreaks...
To being an accomplished athlete...
And to setting out on your own...
Britt...what an absolute privelege it's been to have seen you through every stage of your life, so far, and I can't tell you how excited I am to see what God has in store for your future. I know it will be a bright one as long as you continue to TRUST, BELIEVE, and have FAITH! You know I'll be cheering you on every step of the way, just as I always have. Thank you for being my daughter, my friend, and one of my life's greatest blessings. Happy, Happy Birthday!











25 comments:
What a sweet post! Happy birthday to your lovely daughter. 20 is a wonderful age : )
Aw, what a sweet post, April. I am teary now. My baby girl turned 18 last week. (BTW, you appeared a couple of posts above me at SITS again this morning!)
P.S. I forgot to mention how much you two look alike in that last picture! Wow!
What a great tribute to your daughter, who certainly looks a lot like you. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, April. What a special relationship you have with Brittany. I hope she has the most wonderful birthday!:) Big hugs to you, Sweets.:) Lori
Mercy... 20... so grown up... still so young.
Loved the memories & pictures. That last picture with her looking off the cruise ship is beautiful.. you can see the maturity of her in that picture. Beautiful.
HAPPY 20th to your ALWAYS baby!!! :)
So beautiful! Happy birthday, Brittany!
What a sweet and beautiful post to your girl! She is so pretty! And you look the same! I hope you're able to get in touch with her and spend some time chatting today! Enjoy your special memory day!
How did that happen? Wasn't she 16 just last week? I think it's wonderful to see a loving connection between you and your girls. You are an amazing mom, letting them stretch their wings and fly. They'll always fly back home when they know the love that waits for them there. xoxox...
oh thats so sweet. I hope she reads this today. Time does go by so fast.
Such a sweet post. Happy Birthday to your daughter!
Happy Birthday to your daughter. What a sweet post to her!
Such a sweet post!!! Happy Birthday Brittany!!! I love seeing all the pictures! She was so cute and has grown to be just gorgeous!
What a beautiful post from mother to daughter. I teared up.
Happy Birthday to Brittany! :)
Happy Birthday Brittany!
Happy Birthday Brittany!
Welp, I'm crying now... these pictures are precious, April!
Happy Birthday, Miss Brittany!
Happy, Happy Birthday Britt!!!!
what a beautiful tribute!
and umm excuse me but it is NOT fair that you look the same 20 yrs later!
I hope she has a wonderful birthday!
In the blink of an eye. Love all the pictures you shared. Hope she had a wonderful birthday. She is so beautiful.
such a beautiful post and a great tribute to your daughter!
That's so sweet..... =) Time flies so so fast!
Ah...so sweet. I hope she HAD a great birthday!
I hope she had a GREAT birthday!
Post a Comment