Thursday, July 23, 2009

My 9th Vlog...Let's Meet GRANNY!

Today is a very special day for me! As part of Vlogemotion Carnival, hosted by Tim over at Fort Thompson, I've decided to have you meet someone near and dear to my heart...GRANNY! She always has a lot to say, so I think you're in for a real treat! Be sure to turn your volume up just a bit...I don't want you to miss a thing!

The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter."~Mark Twain

April
April

Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.

27 comments:

-stephanie- said...

I laughed through that whole thing! Granny is hilarious. What cracked me up most, was that Granny never blinked. Great job girls.

southerninspiration said...

You girls are a HOOT!! Looks like you had some kind of fun making that video. I've never met a Granny quite like yours!!;)

Suzanne

Shell in your Pocket said...

OKAY YOU all ARE CRAZY OVER HERE!!!


I showed my kids this crazy thing!

sandy toe

Denise said...

I am rolling all over the floor here, very funny.

Mommy Mac said...

You girls CRACK me up!!! You just never cease to amaze me!!! Keep'em coming, Granny! I want to see more of you!!! Perhaps you should start a blog, Granny-gran!!!

.mac :)

Rebecca Jo said...

OH MY GOSH... I laughed the whole time... & was a little amazed at it... it looked so good!!!! I love the "facial" reactions & the movement of the lips & tongue... FUNNY!!!

Paula said...

*ROFL* That is too funny, April! I needed a good laugh today!

Shelley said...

This made me laugh! So cute!!! I hope Granny gets her naps in today!! :-)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi April & Abby!
This was so funny. How on earth did Abby manage to keep a straight face and not crack up laughing? You must have had so much fun doing this. One thing I know for certain is that you are all mad and I love you that way. Perhaps Granny could have a regular slot on your blog? Can't wait to show this to Jessica when she gets home.
Lindsay
x

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Shucks! I still don't have SOUND! I have it on my cd player, but not for things like this. I need to take this computer to the geeks and pronto!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't think there has been one vlogemotion that you've done that didn't put a smile on my face.

Your household must roll in laughter every day.

Great video.

Anonymous said...

CREATIVE!!! :) Love it.

Tim said...

Oh this was RICH!! I LOVED THIS!!!

How good was the Abster in this? WOW!!! SHe can make facial expressions with her chin, now thats talent! This has got to be one of my favorite Vlogemotion post that you guys have done EVER! How creative you guys are!

I just cant wait each and every Thursday to come here and see what you and the girls have cooked up! Maybe one of these days you can talk Chris into getting in on the action! LOL Would so love to see that. Put a wig on him or something and have him sing! Now that would be special.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Linda said...

I bet you and Granny had a great time making this video! What fun...thank you for the laughs!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Abby and April
This was so funny. It made me laugh lots. You must have had lots of fun filming it. I would love to make a film like that too.
Jessica
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beth in NC said...

You are SO not right! I just knew I was going to meet your Granny. I was excited. You are a mess!

LisaShaw said...

For an 82 yr old w/braces she is looking pretty good! :) This was very cute.

Blessings...

Angela said...

My almost 13 year old watched this with me,,LOL

Ruby Red Slippers said...

My six year old and I are laughing so hard-that was so funny-I was expecting GRANNY!!!
You all are sooooo funny!!!!

Unknown said...

April - you and the girls are a RIOT!

Life in your home is surely fun!

Blessings and love,
Jill

wife.mom.nurse said...

That's just wrong. I should not laugh and encourage such things, but you silly girls had me going.

now I have all of these endorphins and don't even want to feel happy, but you went and did it to me.

LOL!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

SOoo funny! You guys have way too much fun at your house! I loved it!

XOXO
Jen

Daphine said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! Oh my goodness! You gals really know how to create some FUN!!!! I LOVED this!!!

Jodi said...

you all are HYSTERICAL! Thanks for the laugh! I love how much fun you all have together. Your girls are blessed to have such a fantastic mom with an awesome sense of humor. My mom is remembered for her sense of humor by everyone she knew. It sure says alot about you when you can fill your life with laughter. I really enjoyed Granny:)

Georgia Girl said...

LOL...I can't quit laughing! Her and George Washington...gosh granny is a hottie!

Anonymous said...

That was too funny!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you guys are WAY too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!