I realize that for the past couple of weeks, I've completely bailed on Vlogemotions Carnival hosted by Tim over at Fort Thompson. My excuses? Well, you see, we were on vacation one week and I think I simply lacked the motivation to participate in it when we got home. In other words, I was too LAZY! LOL! So, I assured Tim that I would participate this week. I know that some of you vloggers might say I took the easy road out, but it wasn't my intention...REALLY! As I began filming, I started rambling about my emotions and time got away from me. So, here's what I have to offer this time around.
Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com
We're heading to South Carolina in just a few hours and my suitcase STILL isn't packed. I guess I need to get hopping!
Have a fantastic 4th and I'll see when you when I get home!

20 comments:
LOVE your sweet voice friend! However, your vlogemotion teared me up a bit knowing that I will be heading down this same path with my girls! As irritated as I get with Morgan (the teenager) right now....I try to remember that one day she will be on her own and I will cry out to be irritated with her. I'm sure you know what I mean.
Abby seems like such a sweet girl. She reminds me of my little Jae. Jae will do anything for us and WITHOUT asking. lol!
Your backyard is beautiful! I forgot that you guys are moving next year. WOW! You will have LOTS going on, huh?
Hey, have a safe trip to your inlaws this weekend and a great holiday!
Can you BELIEVE that I commented sooooooooooo early this morning???? I have a secret to share.....I AM OFFICIALLY OFF WORK UNTIL NEXT MONDAY!!! Woo hoo!
Love ya girl!
You are so very precious, and a wonderful mom. Your children are truly blessed. Enjoy your holiday weekend my friend.
Hello Sweet Lady!!! Well, your vlog was lovely to see and listen to... what a picture from your window! You live in such a beautiful area. I trust you'll have a safe and wonderful holiday - 4th of July already!!! - and that you'll enjoy every moment with your girls, and the Man of the House! Thank you for stopping by, and for caring - you are a darling!!! Blessings to you and yours! Naomi x
What a gorgeous piece of property your home sits on! Perhaps you should speak to your neighbor about finishing that fence as it certainly would irritate any future home owners.
What a gorgeous piece of property your home sits on! Perhaps you should speak to your neighbor about finishing that fence as it certainly would irritate any future home owners.
Hi April,
What a sweet video filled with the gift of being a Mother! Thanks for sharing your heart with us! It was really sweet!
You are doing a great job as a Mom!
Blessings and enjoy your trip down South!
Jill
April, I'm so sorry, but I can't hear it. My computer sound is messed up. But I know it is wonderful as everything you do is.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Watching your child play is beyond words.
Selling your house in a year? Where you headed?
We are thinking of doing the same.
Advice to ask: You've changed states and houses a lot. How do you come to grips with moving on from something you really love (like a house)?
Thanks, April!
.mac :)
Have fun in South Carolina and hope you all have a wonderful 4th celebration!
What a BEAUTIFUL backyard you have! The trees, the lake, wow I could just go on and on.
So loved the way you used the trees to frame in the shot of the Abster feeing the ducks with Bella.
I hope that your neighbor finishes the fence so you can feel some relief from that.
We will be praying for your safe travel to SC! Have a great time.
We so love your Vlogemotions post and it is GREAT to have you back!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
So sweet to see your daughter feeding those ducks! I can see why it would be sad to see your little girls grow up - but you have all these wonderful memories!
Hi April
We enjoyed listening to your vlog today and seeing Abby enjoying herself with Bella down by the waters edge. It is truly a beautiful area where you live. I loved seeing your view and your lovely garden.
Have a great weekend in South Carolina and a safe journey. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Lindsay & Jessica
xx
You are so precious April. I can't imagine my daughter leaving for college ... leaving the nest. I pray God will carry you each step of the way.
(Hey, maybe your neighbor will see your vlog and put up his fence - ha.)
Have a blessed 4th!
Love!
b
April,
I just love your vlogs! You have the sweetest voice! I am sure this year coming up is going to be bittersweet.
You have a gorgeous backyard. It looks so peaceful!
I hope you have a wonderful time in SC. Happy 4th!
Summer with our children are just wonderful!!!
Enjoy every moment and I hope it continues to warm your heart!!
I'll be thinking of you with the year coming up! It's such an emotional but fun year for Brittany and you!!
I love that Abby goes down to feed the ducks with Bella. That is so precious!
Oh April,
As I listen to your voice, I have streams of tears flowing down my face. Josh is home for one more year and he wants to join the Marines. sigh
It seems like it just flew by....I know that you know what that means. Your home is lovely but your voice is lovelier and filled with the compassion of a mother.
Your truly must truly rise up and call you blessed!
Love you, Happy 4th of July!
Beautiful post!! Thanks for sharing. What part of SC would you be visiting? I stay in Summerville, SC which is near the Chraleston area and about a hour north of Hilton Head.
Enjoy your weekend!! Happy 4th of July!!
Oooh so pretty! Great to hear your sweet voice again.
Wow, where has this week gone.
Happy 4th of July. Hope you had a great getaway!
~Julie
Oooh so pretty! Great to hear your sweet voice again.
Wow, where has this week gone.
Happy 4th of July. Hope you had a great getaway!
~Julie
I love your attitude of support and that you are soaking up every moment with your girls!! Time does fly.
Beautiful backyard, oh the heat does take a toll on the flowers and yard doesn't it.
Post a Comment