Today, I'm joining Angie over at 7 Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesday...I've been out of the loop for awhile now and I've missed it! Be sure you drop by when you can and see all the photos others are sharing. It's fun, fun, FUN!This time, I've chosen a few pictures from last July 4th. We went to my in-laws' house in South Carolina for the long weekend. Brittany had her best friend, Alicia, tag along with us. What a good time all the girls had!
Of course, sparklers are always a must! Here's Brittany and Alicia doing the "sparkler joust".
Abby's twirling the sparkler around her waist like a hula hoop! I think they're all pyromaniacs, if you ask me! LOL!
Of course, fun on the water was a huge hit!
We'll be heading back to South Carolina tomorrow afternoon to spend the 4th on Lake Murray in South Carolina. Both of the girls will be bringing friends, so they're EXCITED! There will be lots of tubing, swimming, and skiing going on. Just pray that I don't pull something that's really important for doing things like walking, for instance! Oh, to be young, again...but, I'll always be young at heart!Have a fun and safe 4th of July! God Bless AMERICA!
"Where liberty is, there is my country.”~Benjamin Franklin
P.S. If I can get my vlog done and uploaded before we leave, I'll participate in Vlogemotions Carnival tomorrow. If not...I'll try, again, next week!

45 comments:
Too bad you aren't coming to NC. :o) Looks like you girls have a great time! I'm guessing Hubby is driving the boat. ;O)
Have a wonderful 4th April!
I love those sparkler trails. That makes it fun!
The expression on the left in the tubing picture cracks me up!
Happy W/W!
Great pictures of the sparklers, April- that is neat! Looks like your family had a great time last year. And I had to chuckle at the one on the water- that looks like a rough ride! LOL
Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!
Love the sparklers! I'll have to see if I can get some photos this year like that! Happy 4th!
Blessings!
April,
I am so sorry that I haven't stopped by in awhile~but now that I know that you have been "out of the loop" I don't feel so bad! LOL!
Your new header looks great!! Wonderful family pictures on it and on the sidebar. You guys look so happy all the time!!
Great idea to post pics from last July 4th~gets me in the mood! I have never seen sparklers looks like that on camera! Great idea to have the girls bring friends...they then have special memories and you have a little more freedom not having to entertain them! ;-)
Glad you are back, April. Happy 4th of July to you and your family!
xoxo
Jane
Happy Fourth of July, April!
Hope you all have a wonderful time. Stay safe...
XO,
Sheila :-)
You guys rock.
There are two specific holidays I would not spend with you crazy gals.
1. April Fool's Day.
2. July 4th
Not that I don't trust you girls with fire...okay, totally don't trust you girls with fire. Hubby is supervising, right?
Love that tubing picture, April. Talk about hanging on for dear life!
Hope you have a great 4th.
Ya'll are a fun loving family!! Looks so fun...hope this weekend is equally or more fun and everyone stays safe and happy!
take care,
Suzanne
Love your pictures. The tubing one is so funny! :) Stopping by from SITS and hope you have a great day!
What incredible pictures you took! AWESOME!!! Have a great 4th!
Hey April!
Love your blog! Found it from Kathy's. Your girls are so gorgeous and getting so big! Emily just got braces in June too.
Love, your cousin,
Michelle
I've been missing you, sweet April!
Love the sparkler pics!
The Hula hoop is just the best!
Y'all have a wonderful Fourth. I look forward to catching up on all of your goodness that I have missed!
.mac :)
Have a great 4th of July!
First - the sparkler pictures are super cool!!!
Second - I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing at the tubing picture!!! My goodness - that is what you call FLYING right there!! Glad she's hanging on!!!
What fun!!
I'm sad 'cause John & the girls have to work on the 4th...I'm talking 2-10 prime time to do everything!
Be safe and have fun!
Have fun if you see a sign that says Hartwell think about me I am on the south carolina border.
Love the pictures with the sparklers!
We bought some sparklers and a few other items when we were in the country...we have to hide to use them though!!!
What fun and I love the air born photo...I hope you guys have a great time!
Wow! You guys do it up right! I love your action shots! Never a dull moment!:) Lori
happy Fourth! and I love the sparkler photos
I loved the picture of the tubing...that would be me in the air!! I know you'll have a great time on your trip (it's always nice when the kids have a friend along). We'll be at the beach...it's a tradition....that's when my family (kids & grandkids) are together for a week.
Looks like a lot of fun! Have a wonderful 4th!
I love the mid-air picture!
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I would love to play with sparklers, but I am married to the worry wart. Someday I will convince him. That mid air photo is awesome!
You're a brave woman to go tubing w/ your girls! :-) Have a great trip with your family!!
Cool sparkler pics! I think I need to go on one of your fun vacations!!!
Oh yes gotta have sparklers for sure! Love the pics from last year...oh and Bertha is a lot of fun..we have one also.
Have a safe and happy 4th at the lake!
Enjoy your 4th; family time is so special.
Hi April
Great pictures. We love the one with Abby and the sparkler.
Have a wonderful 4th July weekend in South Carolina. Jessica wishes she was the friend Abby was taking there! She would absolutely LOVE the tubing.
Lindsay
x
Oh my goodness...that tubing looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Hope you guys have another wonderful time! Happy Fourth, friend!
What a great tubing picture! My kids love doing that when we go to Lake Powell! Have a wonderful 4th April!
XOXO
Jen
Looks like fun! I hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th!
I hope you have a great time with your family! I am from South Carolina...Charleston to be exact. I surely do miss my home and my family being all the way down here now. :) Home is where my heart is!
Your photos are awesome!!! How did you capture the sparkler trails?
Have a wonderful July Fourth Weekend April--if last year's pictures are any indication, it will be a blast. It' so nice that the girls can bring a friend with them, those times are usually always extra fun!
Totally awesome. Enjoy your holiday weekend.
Oh, April!
Those pictures look like so much fun! How did you get such clear pictures of those fireworks???
Even though my heart skipped a few beats looking at it, that picture with the water raft looks like TOO much fun! Of course, I'm too scared to try it - lol!
You asked if we saw the above gound cemeteries - we did but from the interstate going about 60mph!
Like you, I find them interesting and creepy but I've read about so many crimes committed in those cemeteries that it just wasn't worth a close up. It's such a shame. From what I understand, we weren't far (at all) from Bourbon Street and I agree, that IS a BAD area. Although many consider that you just canNOT visit N.O. without visiting the French Quarter.... it's just not worth the risk, to us. *shivers* I can understand why he went there, to eat, though. Some of the very best restaurants are on Bourbon Street! So glad that your hubby made it home safely!
Y'all have a safe, great 4th!
Many Blessings,
Julie
LOVE these pictures! Pretty neat looking! Hafe a safe trip to SC! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous photos!
Happy 4th of July sweet friend!
Have a great trip to SC and Happy 4th!
I love sparklers! Looks like a fun time. Happy Independence Day!
Great photos! Hope you get to make new wonderful memories this year! Happy 4th to you and your family!
I love these action shots!!
Awesome photos! Hope you had a fabulous 4th!!
I love the sparklers- those are hard to get pictures of! I'm jealous of you going to SC, still have never been there. :)
Funny story, or not. ;)
We decided to have races at our family reunion on the 4th, as they do in the town my mom and all her siblings grew up in. My mom is 51 and decided to race, but fell while running back during the relay race...her knee is still swollen and hurting so I think she'd understand!
Post a Comment