My dad often used the expression ,"I'm too pooped to peep" when he felt really tired. Well, that certainly desribes me to a tee this morning. It was a LONG night! I was meaning to have my 2nd vlog posted this morning, but it will have to wait until later today. I recorded one last night, but it lasted for nearly 7 mins., which takes an eternity to download. Sorry, but I simply don't have the patience to wait it out. So, I'll have to retake it this morning...dead tired and all! Be sure to check back later on today for my vlog...I'll have dark circles and under eye bags to share! LOL!Thursday, May 7, 2009
My dad often used the expression ,"I'm too pooped to peep" when he felt really tired. Well, that certainly desribes me to a tee this morning. It was a LONG night! I was meaning to have my 2nd vlog posted this morning, but it will have to wait until later today. I recorded one last night, but it lasted for nearly 7 mins., which takes an eternity to download. Sorry, but I simply don't have the patience to wait it out. So, I'll have to retake it this morning...dead tired and all! Be sure to check back later on today for my vlog...I'll have dark circles and under eye bags to share! LOL!
April
Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.
you may also like
Hello, I'm April
Welcome to my blog! I'm, originally, from Arkansas (Go Hogs!) and my husband is from South Carolina. We met on a blind date in December of 1988 and were married 10 mos. later. Crazy, I know! We have two beautiful daughters, who make life fun, exciting, and challenging! I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am. Stick around a while, won't you?
Stay Connected!
My Instagram Gallery
Search This Blog
Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive hot updates straight in your inbox.
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
I am beyond excited...and I can guarantee that you're about to be! You see, last week, I received an e-mail from one of the generous lad...
-
What time is it??? It's time for Blue Monday hosted by my friend, Sally, over at Smiling Sally . Participants are asked to share somet...
-
Dear friends...have you forgotten about me? I certainly haven't forgotten about you! I can hardly believe that it's now been ov...
-
Have any of you ever seen the show on TLC called " Toddlers and Tiaras "? It's about little girls who compete in beauty pagea...
-
OK, who doesn't love a good giveaway, right? Well, I promised that you wouldn't be disappointed, so let me tell you what's up fo...
-
Have you ever been deeply touched by someones personal testimony of how God has worked in, and through them? Well, one of my cousins is marr...
Blogs I love to read
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


26 comments:
Hee! That kitten made me smile! Oh, the vlog is a pit of time-sucking darkness, isn't it? I did love hearing your voice on the last one and really "seeing" you. But oh my... it seems like you're wrestling with an angel all night every time you try to do one! I shall call you Israel....
Bless your heart, hope you get some rest dear one.
I agree! Me too! 2:30 AM for me this morning!!!
Rest! I'll do the same!
.mac :)
Love that picture! Made me smile. Amazing how photos of kittens and puppies can do that. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you stopping by. Get some rest.
www.whenpigsfly.squarespace.com
Why torture yourself? And why make it so long?
I am dragging too this morning!
Saying hi from SITS! I completely agree with the picture :) How cute!
Get some rest!!! What are you doing over here? What is a "vlog"????
sandy toe
we're dragging over here today too. can't wait to see your vlog!
You need a break. Hope you get to relax a little this weekend!
Loved the kitty picture!
April,
I'm in agreement with the cat ... I felt so overwhelmed coming back from vacation, I didn't know where to begin ... so I took a nap! haha
Happy Thursday to you!
Take it easy on yourself and make it two or three minutes...it sounds like torture to have to make it seven!!!
Take it easy,
Suzanne
That kitten is just too adorable! I think you are going to have to do a two minute(at most) vlog!
I have been that way lately also...hey if you really want some kitten I have a few to get rid of...thank I will share that story next week....
I love that picture! Kittens are always cute when they are that size.
I'm too pooped to peep more often than not. I love the saying!
Have a great day and I hope you get some pep in your peep!
rest up.. & I'm looking forward to your next vlog!
that is too cute!! I'm dragging this morning also...my husband and I were up till 1 working on a job and had to be back up at 6 to finish it...we got it done just minutes before it was to be picked up....my Papaw used to say "I could stretch a mile if I didn't have to walk back"
i hope you get some rest!
that kitty is so cute!
I am looking forward to your new vlog. Good luck with getting it posted and try to get some rest.
Lindsay
x
That's how I looked this morning after my alarm clock went off...hehe
Oh that pooped kitty is too cute!
Have a blessed and beautiful Mother's Day.
~Melissa :)
I'm sorry you're tired.. maybe you can snag a nap sometime today? ☺
I too am looking forward to your next vlog post.. it's almost like having you over for dinner. ;-)
Girl, when I first say your title...I thought it read "Too pooped to PEE." LOL! Oh goodness! I guess my eyes are tired!
I hope that you get some rest friend. Looking forward to seeing your second vlog!
I thought the same thing as Daphine!!
I thought.. WHAAAAT is she talking about body fluids for? hee hee
Have a good and restful day.
Sorry you are so tired April! I feel your pain... I am battling a terrible sinus infection. I hope you feel better soon!
I love that expression! And I feel like that too much of the time.
Post a Comment