I tell you, I've had such a time trying to get this vlog uploaded! I mean I was on the edge of pulling my hair out, strand by strand, then POOF...the upload was complete! Yay me! Now, the girls and I, actually, made it last week when the theme for Vlogemotion Carnival over at Fort Thompson was KIDS. So, since I missed participating last week, I thought I'd go ahead and show it this week. Please keep in mind that my girls LOVE to make videos and will do just about anything for a laugh. You've been WARNED! So, without further delay, I present two of my favorite people in the whole wide world...
Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
I definitely think they need their own show...wouldn't you agree? :)


22 comments:
oh my gosh.....they are soooooo darn cute!!!!!!
you 3 enjoy life the way it should be!!!!!!
Your girls' giggling had me laughing! How cute!!
~WOW! April you have two gorgeous girls full of talent!
They are both so brave! I think I would have run if my Mom had a video camera when I was that age.
LOL!
You go girls!!! Fabulous!!! :)
This was FAB!! Thumbs up from TN.
We were laughing the minute it started. They are so funny and really cheered our dreary day. Thanks Brittany and Abby.
Lindsay & Jessica
xx
Your girls are SO FUNNY!!! Hahahaha!
oh my gosh. those two are crazy! lol. love it!
You guys are cuh-razy! Love it!
.mac :)
They are my kids made over-Not a shy bone in their bodies!!!! Too cute!
I can't believe how much Abby is growing up!
I'm glad you guys are having so much fun over there!
Robin~♥
Did she just doing the MJ crotch grab? :oD Funny stuff.
Woo, go Brittany, go Abby. lol
So cute!!!
April,
You already know how I feel about your girls, so it wont be news to you when I say just how cute I think they are.
Im a little bit stumped as to what Britt was doing with her tongue? Maybe you could fill me in.
I love more than anything watching them as they get tickled so easily when they are on camera. Its easy to see what a fun loving family they are a part of and I love that!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
They are sssssoo funny! Love that!
LOL!!! So fun!! Love your girls!!!!!!
They are both just too CUTE!!
You ladies are C-R-A-Z-Y! Lol!!!!
Your girls are hysterical! hmmmm....I wonder where they get it from?! lol..I enjoyed the video, love seeing them mess around and have fun!
They are adorable! Gotta love girls. :o)
That is just too funny! Oh, to be that age again!
I love it April! Brittany and her throat sound...for a moment I thought she was going to roll her tongue...Lexi does that and thinks it is so cool. lol....and Abby...she can sing really good...loved this vlog which I love all of these...I feel like I already know you all...ok we got to meet one of these days!
oops...meant to tell you it is ok your not a Dawg fan like me...I still love ya!
Post a Comment