Now, since today is Vlogemotion Carnival over at Fort Thompson, I've decided to create a little montage. Tim has come up with a theme for this week and it's thankfulness. Oh, I have so much to be thankful for...I don't even know where to start! I've been incredibly blessed with such a wonderful life! I am surrounded by family and friends who love and nurture me. I have good health and can go outside and run or walk without any major difficulty. I have lots of incredible memories that warm my heart...and often bring a tear to my eye. I have faith that God will always be by my side. Of course, I am very thankful for each and every one of you! My list could go on and on! I can hardly wait to see what has yet to come in the years ahead! No, I'm not quite ready for orthopedic shoes, Fixadent, and polyester pants...I still have a lot of livin' to do!
Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
"The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain."~Chinese Proverb

29 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some reason my computer won't let me watch your montage. :( :(
I loved this, precious. Happy Birthday my beautiful friend, love you.
Happy Birthday April!! Loved the montage!!
Ok, I cry almost every time I visit you! I should just have a tissue ready.
Happy Birthday sweet April! I pray this will be a year of great blessings.
I loved your montage.
Beth
I enjoyed your montage, and Happy Birthday! You are quite young, you know--at least compared to me!
I enjoyed that!!
Happy Birthday!!! You are young and beautiful!!
I think it was the 3rd picture of you as a little girl...it looks like Brittany when she was little!
Happy, happy birthday! Sweet pictures!
Happy Birthday! I enjoyed the montage.
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday tooooo you....
Happy Birthday dear April....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU!!!!!!!
You are catching up to me...lol. I always say better to HAVE a birthday than not!!! Hope yours is a great one!♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful montage!!! Big hugs!
This was kinda makin me weepy... what's wrong with me?? lol
Have a blessed day, friend!
The montage was so beautiful April!
Happy Birthday~!
I will be catching up with you next week when I turn half of 90 too! I just told my dad I still feel 28 years old!
You look fabulous (AND I'm not just saying that!)
Robin~♥
Loved the montage.. Happy Birthday, girl! Next year I'll be halfway to 100... now THAT sounds old! Keep us updated on what's going on with the CT, etc.. you know I'm praying...
Happy birthday my friend!
Wills is the 22nd of this month and mine is next month!
We have been so blessed by your family and your friendship! I thank God everyday for friends like you guys!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Happy Birthday April!
What a beautiful family montage - it truly does say I'm thankful for all you have given me Lord!
I enjoyed watching it.
You have not aged at all!!!
Blessings and love,
Jill
Happy Birthday! I love this! What a neat idea to put together a gratitude montage. It's nice to "meet" you!
Precious! Love the photos and memories.
Happy half 90th Birthday!
This made me cry! Probably because I have my own two daughters who mean so much to me and I'm older than your old dirt, and I want to be around a long time for them.
Have your best year yet!
Beautiful pictures...beautiful family! Happy Birthday friend!
Happy Happy Birthday dear April! I hope you had a wonderful day! You look GREAT!
XOXO
Jen
PS - Loved the montage!
Can't view the video, but hope your birthday was happy. I've got several years on you, and when I hit what was called the BIG 4 - 0, it was the start of the best years of my life! I was afraid all for nothing! have a great day!
Happy Birthday I could not watch the video though~!
Have a great weekend!
Carrie
Happy birthday April! your montage was absolutely beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great weekend! can't wait to hear all about it!
April,
I know this is belated but I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! I loved the slideshow!
Happy Belated Birthday! Love your montage, so heartwarming! :)
Came back again to see if video would work and it did! It's beautiful! Good job!
Happy Belated Birthday my dear friend! I hope that it was a great one for ya!
LOVED the slide show! You are truly one blessed woman my friend!
Love ya!
I know I wished you a Happy Bday at our other meeting place, but I wanted to say it here too! Happy Bday, and you look great for being halfway to 90! haha!
This video is simply beautiful...
thank you for sharing...
you've brought a smile to my face.
Judi
Post a Comment