Hey, everyone! Yes, it's that time, again! Time for Vlogemotion Carnival...Woo Hoo! It's hosted by my good pal, Tim, over at Fort Thompson.Now, I know that many of you indicated that you'd like to see more of "Granny". Well, she will most likely be back sometime soon. Today, however, I thought I'd showcase one of our dearest family members, Madison (AKA Fatty Maddy). She's our 9 year old "robust" dachshund and she is quite the talent, as you will see. Now, just to reassure you, we do realize that dachshunds are prone to have back issues. So, what you'll see her doing is NOT something that happens often, at all. We are very careful to take extra care of her...I promise! She lives the "good life", in every sense of the word! Notice how Bella tries to steal Madison's limelight!
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~Roger Caras

26 comments:
Awwww, both dogs are cuties! Mattie is very talented indeed!
Have a blessed weekend April!
(And your home is so beautiful and CLEAN.)
Love ya!
Beth
I pulled up your blog...the phone rang...came back and my girls were watching your vlog video...it was their second time...they loved it!
sandy toe
That is funny April!
I love how your Bella is trying to steal the limelight from Madison.
Our older Maltese is Madison too!
Blessings and enjoy your day!
Jill
I love it. Both dogs are soo sweet:)
W
She's very smart! Thanks for sharing another member of your family, I really enjoyed it :0)
Oh my gosh that is adorable!!!
My favorite was Bang!! That just cracked me up!!
And when she went to hide under the sofa...hahaha
I should video when we leave the house....the dogs go and hide in their beds when we say we are leaving! I think I might do that if I run out of blog ideas! :)
Thanks for sharing that. I love dogs! I blogged today about 5 stray cats that have adopted us.
Very smart dogs! I can see they are loved a lot. My girls will get a kick out of this. They want a dog soooo bad. On second thought, maybe I won't show them. They won't stop hounding me about getting one.
I love dachshunds! Maddy is very much like me; I love to eat treats and do not like to exercise! LOL
LOVE IT! I can't wait to show my girls, April!:)
Your house is lovely and Maddy did a great job (as did Abby!) Thanks for sharing!:)
Lori
haha your doggie is bulletproof!
this was fun!!!
Too fun! Thanks for sharing!:-) Have a wonderful Thursday!
Oh, April, those pups are just adorable! That Bella is a ham!! She just wanted to get in front of the camera in the worse way.
I loved seeing Abby in action too! She is darling!
xoxo
Jane
Fatty Matty. Hilarious.
She is a wuick study, I must say!
I think you guys should count all those tricks as exercise! Walks aren't everything, you know?!
Maybe a couple more "round the tables" and ole Matty might slim it down a little!
.mac :)
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E...both of them!
I loved seeing this video but it almost made me cry. Our Jake used to do some of the same tricks but ruptured a disc in his back and is now paralyzed in his hind legs. He even had the very expensive surgery but it was of no help. He was a jumper and would stand on his hind legs alot, both of which contributed to his injury. You are so right about some dogs being prone to back problems. I wish we would have known then!
How smart is Maddy?!! That was incredible! Not only can she do tricks, but she knows that excercise is no fun! LOL
Loved this post of Maddy and Bella!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Hi April
We can't get it to play. Sure it's a problem at our end! Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for your e-mail. I'll be in touch soon.
Lindsay & Jessica
xx
so cute! your house is gorgeous. love the wood floor!
They were so cute! We love our dogs too. I love how Maddie hid under the couch. My lil dog I had when I was growing up used to do the same thing! lol
Our lil doxie/corgi Pete does "bang" too. It's about the only trick he can do though, lol. He's just not as smart as your lil Maddie.
I love how Bella fought for some of the limelight too. She is too cute!
Once again, great Vlogemotion!
So enjoyed this!!!
Blessings to you and your precious family.
That was so cute. I still love Bella!! :D
How cute is that!!
Loved this. :)
I love this! SO cute.
Woo Hoo, go Maddie go.
WOW~! I'm impressed!
Yay for Madison!! What a smart dog!! And Bella too - cute name, lol.
You have such a lovely home! So you have LOTS to be proud of.
Thanks for helping out Abbey!
That was too cute!
Post a Comment