
Wow! I just got the biggest surprise this morning!! I've been given another award!! I can hardly believe it and I'm so very touched!!
I would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to my blogging friend, Ruby Red Slippers at Lions, Tigers, and Boys, Oh My! for giving me this special award. We share many of the same values and perspectives, so we have a lot in common. Her blog is a lot of fun to read and is a bright spot in my everyday routine. She has a very warm personality, which shines through on her blog. Thank you so much for making me SMILE!!
Now, with any Blog Award, it is important to pass the gift along. (With a few rules, of course!)
Here are the characteristics of the Smile Award:
You must display a cheerful attitude.
You must show love to others.
You must make mistakes.
You must learn from others.
You must be a positive contributor to blogging.
You must love life.
You must love kids.
Here are the rules for the Smile Award:
You must link back to the award creator.
You must post the rules if you are a recipient.
You must choose 5 people to pass the award to.
You must fit the characteristics of the award.
You must post the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
You must create a post sharing your win with others.
You must thank the giver of the award.
Wow! This is a really tough one for me as there are so many who are deserving of this award! OK, let's see, I choose:
1. Women, The Unofficial Cult-I just love the way you write...definitely from your heart and soul. You write in a way that really makes one think about love, life, and faith.
2. Just Stuff-You were one of my very first blogging buddies and have given me such great advice and support. I admire how much you love God and your family. We share a similar sense of humor.
3. My Life on the East Coast-You are one of my tried and true followers. Your blog is a lot of fun to read because you have so many great ideas to share! I think you're a wonderful wife and mom.
4. My Yesterdays, Todays, and Tomorrows-Your blog always has something that I can relate to...mainly teenager issues! Plus, you can tell how strong your faith is by how you write. Also, you're from my home state of Arkansas!
5. Among the Gum Trees-My blogging friend from AUSTRALIA! You allow me the opportunity to see what life is like in your country...and it sounds wonderful! You always offer me a lot of support, encouragement, and understanding.
Hope each of you enjoys your SMILE award! Thanks for making me smile everyday of the week! You make the ups and downs of life much easier to handle. Have a wonderful, smiley kind of day!!

10 comments:
congrats!!! I knew you were perfect for this award!!!
Wow!! Thank you April. I didn't realize my teenager issues was such an exciting topic! lol.
Really though. It has been so nice having someone that "understands". I appreciate your comments so much. Thanks for the award. It really did make me smile.
Thanks so much April! I feel so honored!! I am having one of those days and this award definitely cheered me up! Many, many thanks!!!
Congrats on your second award lady! And THANK YOU so much for your kind words today. You are truly a blessing to me and I am so glad we're blogging buddies!
Congrats again and enjoy the rest of your day!
Wow Congrats on this award! Your blog really does fit the description and I love keeping up with them!! Thank you so much for passing it along to me! That means a lot and I loved it! (It made me tear up to read what you posted about mine) I'm an emotional lady! Hahaha! Thank you again and hope you have an amazing week!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved reading your blog. The teenage issues are not somethimg I am looking forward too! I have a few years. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog! Ethan was beside himself with excitement the WHOLE DAY! :) What fun!
Congrats on the award you deserve it!
Look at you! How fun...I will check these blogs out...some I know and some I don't! You always make me smile!
-Sandy Toes
Congrats April!!
Love your new blog layout! The photo of your family is beautiful too!
Post a Comment