Monday, October 6, 2008
April
Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.
you may also like
Hello, I'm April
Welcome to my blog! I'm, originally, from Arkansas (Go Hogs!) and my husband is from South Carolina. We met on a blind date in December of 1988 and were married 10 mos. later. Crazy, I know! We have two beautiful daughters, who make life fun, exciting, and challenging! I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am. Stick around a while, won't you?
Stay Connected!
My Instagram Gallery
Search This Blog
Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive hot updates straight in your inbox.
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
I am beyond excited...and I can guarantee that you're about to be! You see, last week, I received an e-mail from one of the generous lad...
-
OK, who doesn't love a good giveaway, right? Well, I promised that you wouldn't be disappointed, so let me tell you what's up fo...
-
I am so excited...I'm the Featured Blogger on SITS today! Please check it out if you get the chance...I appreciate your support so mu...
-
Have any of you ever seen the show on TLC called " Toddlers and Tiaras "? It's about little girls who compete in beauty pagea...
-
Susan, over at A Southern Daydreamer , hosts Outdoor Wednesday each week. This is my first time to participate! I love being outside and enj...
-
I came across some pictures of Brittany and Abby over the years dressed up to go trick-or-treating. They made me smile! It's something t...
Blogs I love to read
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 comments:
LOVE it; it's so pretty!! I'm in the process of changing my template as well! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
I love it! That picture of your family is great...you and your girls are so pretty!
-Sandy toes
I love your new template. I think it's fun to switch up every now and then. I love the picture of your family.
Luv it!
I love it! I also LOVE the family picture. Was the picture taken on a cruise? You guys look awesome!
I really love this background! I love warm colors and chocolates are my absolute favorites...its very pretty!
I love the new background-now if only I could figure out how to do that!
Post a Comment