After the game ended, they had a spectacular fireworks show! We all stood there and just took it all in!
We got home around a quarter till 11:00 PM, then the girls and I sat down to watch "The Bachelorette". Are any of you tuning in? I told myself I wouldn't watch one more episode, but I'm completely HOOKED! The guy that wears the mask on his face needs to GO! I'm sorry, but he leaves too many questions unanswered. Mainly, I'd like to know what he's trying to hide. Then, there's Bentley who's going to stir up BIG TROUBLE very soon. Yep...I'll definitely be watching, no matter how hard I try to fight it!
I hopped on the treadmill this morning to do my daily run. I watched the Casey Anthony trial. Oh, my word...I can't pry myself away from the TV long enough to accomplish much of anything. The testimony of her mother was riveting! I know some may not agree with me, but I think Casey is GUILTY as charged. I'm not buying the whole idea of Caylee drowning in the family pool...just too many things indicate, otherwise. What are your thoughts?
After I got off the treadmill and watched some of the trial, Brittany asked me to go to the park and walk with her. She took me down a ravine trail that ended up being a very strenous hike. We probably walked just over 4 miles. We saw a big, black snake on the way...'bout scared me to death! I was so pooped when we finally made it back home. In fact, Bella looks exactly like I feel!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to visit all of you like I have been, but my computer time is pretty limited because Chris is on it most of the day. He has another interview tomorrow in Atlanta that he's really looking forward to, so please say a prayer for him! I promise to keep you updated on any new developments!





20 comments:
Yes, Bella is just has sweet as Tucker!! :) Love the fireworks.
Walking in this heat dang I would have passed out lol!!! Thanks for the sweet words on my blog
Carrie
Sounds like a great day!!! I'm not watching the trial, but I still think she's guilty. I am soooooo glad I am not the only one watching The Bachelorette!!! The mask guy is freaking me out!! I think he's made his point and it's time to take it off or go home. Ugh! Bentley is a Class A JERK! He should be ashamed of himself!
Glad that snake didn't get you. Yikes! After your 4 mile hike, you could've eaten tons of white chocolate popcorn.
I don't watch Bachelorette and I don't know the trial you are talking about. Boy oh boy I guess I just don't have much to contribute tonight.
Good luck to Chris!
Love that first picture of the fireworks!!
I, too, am sitting...riveted...by the icky Bachelorette. Sorry, but she's not who I would have picked. The mask dude had quite a story to tell this week, did he not? I think it's nice of her to give him another chance. Bentley...ugh. He is incredibly insensitive and selfish, is he not? Of course, I could not stand Ashley on the last show. She's too much into her own career aspirations to have time for a guy. Still, she doesn't deserve to be treated this way.
Sigh.
I'll be praying for your husband. How well I know the stress of interviewing for jobs.
Good luck to your hubby! Your posts are so interesting and fun!
You have been busy- with fun! Good for you! Don't like the sound of that snake! I have not been watching the Bachelorette as they make me crazy, but the guy with the mask sounds like a cheeseball! Of course, now I want to check him out! lol! Lori
I'm glad we can't watch the trial because I know I would be sooooo stinkin' mad. Yeah, I think she's guilty too. BIG TIME!!! And such a beautiful little cherub too!
I know you must be enjoying having both girls home again!!
Fingers and toes crossed for Chris!!!!
Those are great pics!
Visiting from SITS, make it a great day!
April,
You always have the most beautiful pics on your blog! I've missed blogging. I just have been so blank inside. Thanks for stopping by mine yesterday! So glad to see you and your family doing well. I will pray for your hubby's job situation...God knows the need and has the answer! Love you sweet friend!
PS...my cousin is Nate who testified already on the Casey Anthony trial. He was her boyfriend's roommate. He says she is guilty guilty guilty!!
Glad to see you had a nice holiday! I'm always up for a ballgame!
Hi April
Hope Chris's interview is going well. I am thinking of him :)
So sorry you saw a scary black snake. Did it make you go faster?
Sending my best wishes to you for June.
Lindsay
x
We are going to a Memphis Redbirds game tomorrow. Did ya'll ever go to one of those?
I love them! :)
I've been out of town so I'm trying to catch up tonight. We went to a baseball game last night and was fun but so, so hot! I haven't watched The Bachelor/Bachelorette for a couple seasons now. Too much drama for me but I do LOVE watching/keeping up with murder trials. I haven't followed the CA trial closely but I don't buy the drowning story either!!
Yep, I'm hooked also. I do think the mask guy is def. different and Bentley...personally I think he's doing all this on purpose to be the bad guy of the season and wants all the press. She should have taken the text she got to heart and just sent him home the first night.
Good Luck to the Hubby!
Sounds like a fun time at the game.
I haven't watched, I don't want to get hooked! Sounds like a great walk except for that snake!
Hi April! I agree - the guy w/ the mask on the Bachelorette should be booted! He seems immature and purposely trying to be weird. I also agree w/ you that Casey hurt her daughter - I don't buy that pool theory - too convenient.
I am sending lots of prayers your family's way that your hubby has a good job interview!!
I haven't watched any of the trial, so I don't know any of the new particulars, but from what they found -- the tape over her mouth, etc ... I'd say she is guilty. What Mom would go out partying after her daughter died?!?!? Ridiculous.
I'm proud of you for running! You go April!
my fergie lays on her side just like that. too sweet. we are hooked on the bachelorette too. every year we get sucked in. my honey never really cared for ashley on the bachelor. maybe she can win him over by the time it's over.
Sounds like you had a great Memorial weekend!
I am not keeping up with that trial. I figure it'll come on ID as a show with all the high points and I'll watch it then....LOL!
Post a Comment