Thursday, June 11, 2009

My 6th Vlog...Pointer Sisters We're NOT!

Well, here we are, once again! Yes, my friends, it's time for me to make another fool of myself for your entertainment! This week, Tim, over at Fort Thompson, has asked that those of us who participate in the Vlogemotions Carnival show off our kids and allow them to talk about their prominent emotion for the week. Well, of course, I couldn't resist being a part of the action! So, sit back and let us entertain you!




As you can see, we're really excited about what we'll be doing for a whole week beginning this Saturday! More details to come! Now, head on over to Tim's place and check out all the other amazing vloggers! Some are even as goofy as us! Hard to believe, I know! :)

Have a fantastic and EXCITING Thursday!

April
April

Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.

33 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Be sure to wave to me when you come to Florida!

Jill LIVING TO DO HIS WILL said...

I love or should I say LOVE your videos!

April have a blessed trip with your family to Florida! Enjoy beach time and shell finding :)

Big hugs and love,
Jill
www.forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com

mysteryhistorymom said...

You are the CUTEST! Way better than the Pointer Sisters!:) Have the most wonderful time at the beach, Sweetie. Enjoy that good old fashioned family time- it is the best.... Lori

Amber Dupree said...

You girls have the best videos EVER! I cannot believe how stinkin' funny y'all are!!

Unknown said...

Wow...have a great time on your Florida vacation. What fun! I can not wait to hear all about it.

Queenie Jeannie said...

You girls are a HOOT!! Loved it - thank you! Enjoy your trip and wave at us as you drive by!!!

Beth in NC said...

Ha! Girl, you did this one week too soon. Next week is to perform. Ha! You can just post this again for next Thursday while you're gone.

I will miss you!

Very cute!

Love!
Beth

Anonymous said...

I love your girls to pieces.
The beach won't ever be the same once you get there : ). Have fun!

Darlene said...

Y'all are just so CUTE!! I know you are going to have a blast in Florida. Have a great time!

Tim said...

April,

I just so love your vlog posts! They are all so great! It is especially great when you guys all sing! Even the lipsinging is great! I cant wait to see the pics from the trip! I know you guys will have a blast. Next weeks vlog theme should be right up your alley. I hope you will get to play along even though your on vacation. Maybe you could do it now and schedule it to post on Thursday. If you want to do that let me know and I will link you up!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Pearl said...

your video is adorable!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi April
We really enjoyed your fun 6th vlogemotion. We can tell how excited you all are about your trip! We wish you a fantastic week in Florida and look forward to hearing all about it. Jessica's letter for Abby should be waiting for her by the time you get back.
Wishing you a safe journey and a fabulous time.
Lindsay & Jessica
xx

michele said...

Very cute!! Your singing is so fun! HAVE A BLAST in Florida! I know you will!

Denise said...

This was so cute, love you.

Heather said...

you three are too funny. i love the props. have fun in florida! i'm so jealous. i wish we were still there. hey, can ella and i stuff ourselves in your suitcases and come along?! lol!

Blondie's Journal said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! ;-)

Have a great trip!!

xoxo
Jane

Mommy Mac said...

Those 2 girlies of yours are something else!!!

Love it!

Have a blast!

.mac :)

-stephanie- said...

Great job girls. Have a fantastic trip.

Sheryl said...

Wonderful video, have a great trip.

Pam said...

that is so good!! i love, love, love it!!!

Billy Coffey said...

That was great, April! Have a great trip.

Paula said...

That was so cute! I'd take you guys over the Pointer Sisters any time!
Hope you guys have a wonderful week!

Beth E. said...

This is so cute and clever! I love it...your girls are so cute. You three need to name your group and hit the road singing!

Have a blast in Florida!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Darn, oh darn, my video is down...looking forward to coming back and seeing those adorable girls!

Anonymous said...

I've said this before but your family seems like so much fun. Enjoy Florida. I know that Florida will enjoy you.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

April -
you are all so cute! I loved it. Have a great and safe trip!

XOXO
Jen

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

That was so cute!! You can tell your girls are close to you, April!!

Have fun in Florida!!! This is the 1st year we aren't going...we are going to Georgia to visit with John's family instead. No beach...:(

So layout in the sun for me...and if you're going to Destin...eat at Dewey's!!!!

Mikki said...

Hey! Your coming to my hometown... well depends where in FL your going!!

If your going to be close to Daytona Beach.. let me know..

Have a great time!

Loved the video!

Anonymous said...

Great video! Y'all have a wonderful time in Florida.

Daphine said...

Too cute! Sounds like a lot of fun is going to be had in Florida! I am sure you will take lots of beautiful pictures to share. I'll be looking forward to seeing them!

Take care friend!

Anonymous said...

Great video...so cute!

Have fun in Florida!

Georgia Girl said...

LOL...love your vlog! Have a great time and be sure and give us heads up a little sooner on your concerts...I would love to be first in line for my tickets! Great show!

Leah said...

enjoyed the music!