Well, I finally bribed (I mean convinced!) the girls to help me create a vlog for VLOGEMOTIONS, hosted by Tim over at Fort Thompson. Since school got out for summer break yesterday, we decided to veer away from the serious side and just let loose! So, sit back and let us entertain you with our abilities that will astound and amaze! Take my word for it...you don't know how true that statement is! LOL! Just so you know, we pulled this off on the very first take...that's a first! Now, if any of you would like our autographs before we get "discovered"...all you have to do is ask! Fame and fortune await!!!Be sure to head on over to Tim's place and check out all the other vlogs...after you stop laughing, of course!


39 comments:
hey that is SOOOO cool and I am SO very impressed! you girls rock!
Suzanne
I am laughing so hard and happy right now at you fun girls!!
I can just see the stress of school lifting up off of those silly girls' shoulders!!!
They are a hoot!
Love the kandidness and super sense of humor you have shared!!!
The best by far, sister!!!
.mac :)
LOL! LOL! Wait.......
This was not only hilarious...it was entertaining! WOW! I would NEVER be able to talked my girls into doing something like this! I will definitely make it a point to show them how cool your girls are though.
Wait again......now that I think of it, I wouldn't be able talk myself into doing this. lol!
You and your girls totally rock, April!
Great post! Thanks!!!
This is cute, I totally expected you to sing and then you didn't haha! Way to go!
It looks like summer vacation is a blast already...how fun!
Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
Hi April
I am so laughing so much I am crying! That was fantastic. I was sitting here watching it at 7:30 in the morning. I turned up the sound so I could hear the song and at the end when you all cheered it was really loud. Jessica came running to see why 'I' was screaming. She thought there was a spider!
Congratulations to both girls for their excellent grades. Certainly a reason to celebrate and have some fun.
Lindsay & Jessica (running late for school - really shouldn't be reading blogs in the morning)
Words??? NO WAY!! No words I leave here will ever be able to equate to how good that really was!
Congrats to you Britt and you Abster for the excellent grades! We are so proud of you. And how proud could we be for how great this performance was? UNBELIEVABLE!! A for sure hit!
This was my favorite vlog by far. JOB WELL DONE ladies!!!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Ok, could you all be ANY CUTER??? I think not! What a treat to see the girls in action!:)
THanks so much for your prayers, April. It's amazing how much of a difference all your prayers made! I feel so much better today and the sun is peeking out again! Yippee! Thank you so much for caring, Sweetie. Love you lots! Lori
You guys are just too cute! Congrats to them for getting through the school year and doing so well.
oh my gosh ADORABLE!
What a great way to celebrate the end of the school year and great grades! Wonderful job ladies.
Oh cute! Next time, I want to hear YOU GIRLS singing! :o)
Have a blessed day April!
Hope your whole summer is this much fun!!
That was great, April! Your girls are so funny!
Congratulations to your brilliant daughters!
oh my gosh yall did great...Abby was so dedicated and serious... Brittany really has the moves...your voice is just amazing...thanks for sharing with us...
BRILLIANT!! absolutely brilliant!
That is so awesome! Not only do you "sing" well, but I saw some fantastic dance moves in there, too! I love the playfulness of it...looks like so much fun! Have a great summer!
It cracked me up that Brittany kept cracking up!
AndAbby was just classy, classy, classy!
You guys are a hoot!
Have a great 3 day weekend (well, summer vacation-I can't believe your kids are out-Mine isn't out till June 18th!!!)
Robin~♥
I'd actually write something here, but I can't stop laughing long enough to do it.
Take a bow, ladies.
That was so cute and looked like so much fun! Your vlogs are getting better every time :P
Now that was FUN!
Thanks for posting this and sharing your JOY with us!
You girls ROCK!
That is love right there!!!!
Blessings and congrats on the grades girls!
Jill
Very awesome.
Oh my gosh!! That is so cute and hilarious!! All of the giggling going on is great!! You girls rock!
Hahahahahaha! Y'all have way too much fun!! I wanna be in your family! OMG. I was smiling the whole time. I still am. Brittany was totally making me laugh!
I loved the video! I don't think I could ever get my daughter to do that with me. You all were so cute and funny. I want to come play at your house!
That was Absolutely AWESOME! You are such a cool Mom. Your girls must really appreciate you. I loved the dancing too.
You are the only one I like to watch. I just like reading SO much more than watching. But I think YOU and your adorable girls are SUPER STARS : ).
LOL!!!! April you three are soooo cool!!! :)
You girls are C~R~A~Z~Y!
LOL!!!
Awesome job! You have me rolling~
too cute! so fun!
lol Brilliant lol lol
Rock it!
Sooooo beyond adorable! LOVED IT!!!
Alex, Shane and I used to do that all the time. I guess it's about time to bring The Bella into the tradition too!
You girls are all great! And I'm so proud of Abby and Brittany for their good grades. Way to go all the way around!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Love it! You guys are too funny and i love that you have so much fun with your girls!!
Happy Memorial Day! Dropping back by to wish you all the best on this holiday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hey friend~
I just wanted to stop by and say hello!
I hope that you're enjoying your holiday weekend!
I was just wondering if American Idol takes Mother/Daughter acts????
So cute!!
That is adorable! Looks like you three had fun making that video.
Post a Comment