Of course, I don't want to impress him too much...he might want to stick around for GOOD!
I won't be posting, again, until early next week as they'll be here through Sunday. Gotta milk it for all it's worth, you know? So, hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be visiting each of you as soon as I can! Oh, and one more thing...please continue to pray for my cousin, Kelly Stamps, who is in the hospital with MRSA on her face. Talk about some scary stuff! Last I heard, she was improving, so that's encouraging news! Just keep praying for her complete recovery. Also, say a prayer for Connor, if you would. Apparently, he's been having terrible acid reflux lately, so he went in this morning and had his throat scoped. The doctor found a lot ulcers in his throat that caused enough concern to do a biospsy. The worry is that he has throat cancer, which is a real possibilty because he dips tobacco. This could very well be the wake-up call he's been needing. Thank y'all so very much!

11 comments:
Didn't know Kelly was your cousin.
Enjoy your visit, can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh, Lordy~ don't poison him, April!
*hehehaha*
Sorry to hear about Connor and Kelly~ I will definitely be praying for them.
Kelly is your cousin??? I did't know that. I sent her a Hogs shirt for Harper's first birthday. Small world. I haven't read her blog lately either so I didn't know about the MRSA. I'll say a prayer for her.
I am on pins and needles waiting to hear about the weekend!!! I will say a prayer or Connor. Scary stuff! Have a great weekend!!!
Enjoy your weekend! Hope it turns out to be nice for all of you. Our daughter will be home next weekend, so I'm getting excited also! I'll pray for Connor and hopefully all will turn out well. I saw that Kelly has MRSA. Horrible!
I'm so happy for you! Shoot me an e-mail at mirkoerner@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with the Econatural soap people--you won Tuesday's giveaway!
Praying Connor and Kelly are both one hundred percent well soon.
Enjoy your visit! :)
I saw the picture & busted out laughing! :)
Cant wait to hear about the weekend & the adventures of "boyfriend" :)
I saw that Creole on Pinterest and thought about you. Have a wonderful visit. I will be praying for Kelly and also for Connor, that is really scary.
Enjoy your time with Brittany, and I hope Connor does not have cancer - how scary!
enjoy your visit with your sweet girl. prayers going up for Kelly.
I hope you guys had a nice visit!
Sorry to hear about your cousin. Bryan had MRSA in his face back in 2007. It was awful! The hospital pretty much denied he got it there (Whatever!). He had to have 3 surgeries on his face and one pocket was 1 mm from his parotid gland. It was so scary and now we think every little sore or pimple might be MRSA. Thankfully it's never come back! Praying that she recovers quickly!
Post a Comment