Monday, May 11, 2009

I ♥ Faces...They're At It, Again!

If the saying, "Laughter is the best medicine" is true, we must be healthy as horses around our house because we're constantly laughing about something! Over at I ♥ Faces, the theme for this week's photography contest is LAUGHTER. So, here's my entry...
I took this picture of Brittany and Abby in our backyard last summer and they were in one of their silly moods. Abby climbed up on Brittany's shoulders without her expecting it and she started cracking up! Brittany's looking at her as if to say, "Excuse me...but what are you doing?" This sort of thing is pretty typical around here! Where would I be without my goofy girls who constantly teach me how to seize the day?

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."~E.E. Cummings


April
April

Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

Love the expressions on both of their faces! Nice shot.

Pam D said...

That is too cute! I love this theme.. I'm having so much fun looking at all of these hilarious pictures! Have a happy day, April!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute with that line! Giggle tank is overflowing : ). Happy Monday Morning April Sunshine : )

Billy Coffey said...

Great picture, April!

Unknown said...

The cutest girls ever.

Debra Kaye said...

Oh April,

I love this picture! Awesome! Your girls are very expressive and I just love the way that comes through on the pictures!

Hope your Mother's Day was blessed!

Love ya bunches.

Stacey said...

The girls are adorable. It's such a blessing that you are able to capture them so well in pictures.

We like to laugh alot at our house too. It's a great way to live. :)

Mireille said...

what a great shot! love it!

Shelley said...

I love natural "in the moment" photos! You did such a great job on this - beautiful photo of your girls!

Darlene said...

Morning April,

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You capture the BEST pictures! That is another great one!

Amy said...

Great shot, they are too cute :)

SmilingSally said...

You caught a cute moment.

Robin Beck said...

You really are a great photographer April... I love when you get shots like this!

Have a great week,
Robin~♥

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi April
Lovely fun picture of your girls. We always enjoy seeing pictures of them having fun together.
Lindsay & Jessica

Ter said...

great pic! :)

Rebecca said...

what cute girls.
i love the expressions you captured!
~Becca

The Blonde Duck said...

I love Brittany's expression!

Daphine said...

Great shot! They are both so beautiful!

Happy Monday!

Heather said...

that is definitely too cute! Brittany's face says it all, lol!

Mikki said...

Hey there!
I was just doing some blog hopping and saw your adorable blog!
Being a mom of two teenage princess two - your beautiful header caught my eye!
You have a great place here. I'll be 'following' you and looking forward to stopping back by soon!

Melissa Miller said...

Such a cute photo April!
They are very lovely girls.

Thanks for coming to visit
me today.

I hope your Mother's Day was blessed and beautiful.
~Melissa :)

Taylor said...

Gorgeous girls! Great shot.

Foursons said...

The expression of the girl at the bottom cracks me up!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

BEautiful, and funny-Brits face made me laugh...

Jennifer said...

Cute! and I love that quote by E.E. Cummings - strange author but I sure agree with that one!! Have a SMILING day!

Anonymous said...

What a great photography! :)

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture of your girls!

Jodi said...

Their facial expressions are priceless!!

Heather said...

What a fun picture!!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

That is cute!!!

Denise said...

So very cute.

Susan said...

Too cute! Love their expressions.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a cute picture April. I love the expressions on their faces - priceless!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

so cute!

Blondie's Journal said...

April,

Your girls are just so precious and it does indeed seem like you have a happy home with laughter all around. :-D

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

xoxo
Jane

Mommy Mac said...

You have some gorgeous, happy girls, there April!!

Love the kandidness!!

.mac :)

wife.mom.nurse said...

You did an extraordinary great job with this!

")

Drew said...

Kids are the best for bringing laughter into a house. Such sweet and fun gals you have there!

Mandi said...

What a happy photo. I love it!