Watch CBS Videos Online
Isn't that so sweet? It should be a lesson for us all. Friendship affords one the opportunity to see past those things that don't really matter in the whole scheme of life (color, monetary worth, ability, proportion). If only we could learn from these two animals who found true friendship in each other...this world would be a much better place for us all. Do I hear an "Amen"?
Hope your Friday (and everyday!) is filled with fun festivities, frolic, and, of course...friendship! You've got a friend in me! ♥
P.S. You might have noticed that I now have the "Followers" gadget added to my sidebar...please add yourself to my list, if you haven't already! I appreciate it!!!

23 comments:
April,
I have kept up with this sanctuary in TN for years. If you go on their website each elephant has it's own diary. I at one time ordered checks from them to help support the cause. They take in retired Circus elephants that we all know have terrible lives. I will warn you though that if you go on their website you will cry rivers. Especially when you are reading about the death of one of them. I didn't, however, know about Tara and Bella. That is the sweetest story! Thanks for sharing!
This is a very sweet story April. You have a good weekend too friend! I hope you aren't as cold in Atlanta as we are here in NC--only 8 degrees this morning--brrrr!
I love this video. I'm going to e-mail several people to come to your blog to watch. Thank you!!
Amen, very sweet.
Love makes all differences disappear.
Wow April!! How inspiring is that?If only we were more like Bella and Tara.
I saw you put our link up on your site. Thanks so much, we will do the same on ours. Feel free to be a follower on our site as well if you like. We love followers.
God Bless.
Aw...that was a sweet story. Thanks for posting it.
and thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Happy Friday!!
That is such a sweet video, April!!! Thanks so much for sharing...
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Definitey an "amen" from me...thanks for your blogging friendship. Thanks for your sweet and encouraging comments - I always look forward to hearing from you.
Have a wonderful weekend. My brother is coming to town for a survey trip...the fun is already beginning!
Take care, Jennifer
April,
I have never heard of it, but oh my...you are right...we could all learn something from this! What a sweet friendship.
Happy Friday to you, my friend.
I LOVE it...had tears of joy in my eyes as I watched. Thanks for sharing this video. Hope you have a wonderful Friday....stay warm!
Excellent so loving sweet cute and true :)
life is good.
Hi April
This is truly an amazing story of friendship. Bella and Tara are wonderful, it brought tears to my eyes to see them together.
I am thankful for my friendship with you and Jessica's friendship with Abby. We are so happy we met you through blogland.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
This totally made my day, my week even! So wonderful and special! Friends are great!
how sweet! i loved when they were holding "hands" with each other.
Ok peeps! You really gotta put tissue warnings on posts like this! LOL
So sweet! When she was holding vigil for her little friend...a lesson indeed!
I'm a follower now! You're such a wonderful person! I love coming over to "visit"!
Hi April, :)
Thank you so much for visiting and your kind compliments on our home.
I really do appreciate it.
It is great to meet new blog friends.
You're always welcome!
Awww! I love the sweet video you posted. I had tears in my eyes. I'm a sucker for loving animal stories.
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
~Warmly, Melissa :)
That is the sweetest story ever! I am crying! Just so wonderful. I love elephants, and they are very, very loyal.
Thanks for sharing this. It made my day!
XO,
Sheila :-)
How sweet..wow!!! They are so big compared to that lady:)!
What a fun video..I am going to show my son..he will love it!
-sandy toe
I got an e-mail about this too and I just love it!!
What a great story I love I am going to have to share that with my family. Thanks for sharing
Thank you so much for sharing this inspirational video! I had to share it on my blog as well! It was soo touching it made me cry!
Amen! What a sweet story! I've never heard of this before. It should definitely make us all think. Thanks for posting this!
I see I have a few posts of your to catch up on.
I hope that you're enjoying your weekend so far.
Post a Comment