Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm Humbled...

My new blogging friend, Cheryl, just gave me this awesome award called the Lemonade Award! I am so touched that she chose me to pass it on to! Thank you, Cheryl, for making me feel so special!!! Please, be sure to hop over to her blog...it's wonderful!

Now, as with any award, there are rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) Have your 10 pass it along to 10 more.

Normally, I am not a rule-breaker. No siree...I try hard to live by the Book (literally!). I simply cannot bear to pick only 10 blogging friends to pass this award on to. I just don't have the heart to do it. I don't want to make anyone feel left out. So, without further delay, anybody who hasn't received this treasured award, please claim it and know that you are so deserving to have it!

My other good blogging buddy, Sandy Toes, gave me this awesome award...I love it!!! Her blog is fabulous...check it out!


Thank you for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Seriously, you made my day...as always! Now, I'm supposed to list my top 5 addictions... Hmmm...only 5???

1. Guitar Hero-This mom can rock out like nobody's business! Give me a little Bon Jovi and the rest is history!
2. Blogging!!!-I've mentioned this to some of you before, but I really think I need to go on "Intervention". I have a serious problem...but, I LOVE IT!!! :)
3. Exercise-Strange, I know! I just get in a routine and I feel so guilty if I don't do it!
4. Chinese Food-I love Moo Goo Gai Pan and Hunan Chicken probably more than anyone on the face of the earth!
4. Chick Fil-A Sweet Tea-Nothing says 'southern' better than this stuff! I'm thinking I just might have an IV drip filled with it! :) Pure heaven, I tell ya!
Once again, I just can't narrow it down to give this special award to only 5 bloggers. No way, no how! I don't want anyone to feel hurt or offended. So, if you don't have this one, either, please take it! In my book, you're all winners and deserve to be recognized! CONGRATULATIONS, ladies! Thanks for being my audience and my sounding board...what a fun journey it's been so far!!!

Isn't this the sweetest video you've ever seen???



Oh, and I went back to Bath and Body Works last night. Got some Volumizing Coconut Lime Verbena Shampoo, Cotton Blossom Body Splash (trial size), and lip protectant...all for just $5!!! Their sale is on until the 20th, I believe. Get on over there today and load up on some goodies! If I don't quit going there myself, it's going to become the number 6 addiction on my list!

Happy Saturday!!!

April
April

Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.

23 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats on your awards! You really do deserve them all! That video is so sweet:)

Happy Satuirday to you too:)

Sue said...

Head over to my blog and join me for a round of tag along!

Stacey said...

Congratulations on the awards. :)

The puppy video is so precious. Reminds me of when my boys were babies and they would be falling asleep in the high chair!

I would like to get over to B&B to start on a new gift stash!! Thanks for the heads up.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Hi April,
Congrats on your awards!

Thanks for coming by to see me and for your very sweet comment on my "tweaking"...enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love, Kim

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on the awards...you deserve 'em!! Love your "addicitions" - have a great weekend.

Heather said...

congrats on the awards! i don't have either of those so i may just award myself with them too!
that video is super cute. makes me want to huggle him.

SmilingSally said...

Congratulations on your awards. I've seen that cute video before; it's worth watching again. Thanks. Now, after all of the B&B stuff is applied, what exactly do you smell like? LOL

michele said...

Congrats on your awards :) ... and how cool that you hit an awesome Bath and Body Works sale!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards!

I don't have that second one so I may just take that one. I love those awards where you get to know each other better. It's always fun!

You hit the jackpot at Bath & Body Works. That is one of my favorite places.

Scrapper Mom said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You always cheer me up. You deserve every one of those awards!!

I loved the puppy video. I can't wait til ours get a little older. That is too precious!! And they will look just like that.

Debra Kaye said...

You go girl! Congrats on those awards! Happy Saturday, my sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

Somebody pick that Puppy up and CUDDLE him!!! Poor sweet thing...

I had no idea you were addicted to blogging ;) ;) ;) :)

Love ya! Enjoy the weekend. N x

Shell in your Pocket said...

OH Chick Fil a Sweet tea...oh...I love that stuff....I could drink it till my kidneys hurt!
Have a great weekend..cute puppy!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

The puppy is SO adorable I can NOT stand it! It made my heart long for a dog. I still don't know what we are going to do about a puppy!

All day I kept thinking there was somewhere I wanted to go and I couldn't remember what it was...Bath and Body! Geepers Creepers!

I wish you could pass your love of exercise on to me. I want to, I really do, but I just can't get into it. Gymns make me feel fat and loser ish. It's SO cold here I can't go on a nice walk and when it is nice outside, Kaish only likes to ride his bike for about a mile max. Being fat makes me feel sad.

Congratulations on all of your awards : ). You are delightful and you deserve every one of them!

Daphine said...

Congrats on your awards friend! You totally deserve them!

I even ENJOYED the puppy video. It reminded me of myself at times. lol!

Happy Sunday dear friend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You are so deserving of these awards, April! CONGRATULATIONS!

And what an adorable video. I feel just like that this morning. ;-)

Wishing you a blessed Sunday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Darlene said...

Congratulations on your awards!! The puppy video is just so precious.

Denise said...

You are very deserving of these awards and many more my friend. I love you.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Congratulations your awards, Miss April!
I knwo what you mean, it's just too hard to pick only 1 or 5 or 7 or ... it always feels like you're going to hurt someone's feelings.
You try to enjoy these, though, they wouldn't have chosen you if you didn't deserve it!

I love the Chick-fil-A lemonade -- haven't tried their tea...
Many Blessings,
Julie

Sit A Spell said...

I love sweet tea too...Cracker Barrel does a good job! I must get over to B&BW for that sale! Thanks for telling us...I'm not a shopper and would have missed it!

Sit A Spell said...

Just watched the video...bless his little heart! I agree...pick up that baby!

Paula said...

Oh, I love the video, April....
And I love you "keepin it real" with your addictions!! (Chik-fil-A's tea is the BEST!!)