Friday, November 21, 2008
April
Hello, I'm April, welcome to my blog. I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am.
you may also like
Hello, I'm April
Welcome to my blog! I'm, originally, from Arkansas (Go Hogs!) and my husband is from South Carolina. We met on a blind date in December of 1988 and were married 10 mos. later. Crazy, I know! We have two beautiful daughters, who make life fun, exciting, and challenging! I look at every day as an adventure and an opportunity to laugh and to learn. You will soon discover that my family and my faith are at the heart of who I am. Stick around a while, won't you?
Stay Connected!
My Instagram Gallery
Search This Blog
Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive hot updates straight in your inbox.
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
I am beyond excited...and I can guarantee that you're about to be! You see, last week, I received an e-mail from one of the generous lad...
-
OK, who doesn't love a good giveaway, right? Well, I promised that you wouldn't be disappointed, so let me tell you what's up fo...
-
I am so excited...I'm the Featured Blogger on SITS today! Please check it out if you get the chance...I appreciate your support so mu...
-
Have any of you ever seen the show on TLC called " Toddlers and Tiaras "? It's about little girls who compete in beauty pagea...
-
I came across some pictures of Brittany and Abby over the years dressed up to go trick-or-treating. They made me smile! It's something t...
-
Have you ever been deeply touched by someones personal testimony of how God has worked in, and through them? Well, one of my cousins is marr...
Blogs I love to read
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

25 comments:
Hi April--I changed my background yesterday--did we really have the same? I hate that you had to change yours if you had it first. Do you want me to change to a different one, because I certainly will. I guess great minds think alike, huh?
April,
This is a beautiful song. I love Faith Hill. I am a HUGE country music fan. I had not heard this one. I will look for this on iTunes. Thanks for sharing!
Speaking of staying warm in your comment to me--I woke up to snow this morning! I cannot remember when we've had snow in our part of NC this early! School is on a 2-hour delay--one of those little perks for school kids living in the South--nothing is sweeter on a school morning than getting a delayed opening, unless it's an acutal snow day!
This is so beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Oh April, thank you so much for sharing this. What a beautiful song. It took me until almost the end to figure out it was about Mary, then I got all goosebumpy!!! xoxo Ang
Oh April,
I am just so touched by this song...that baby did change everything!!!
And I am eternally grateful...
((hugs)) to you today, sweet friend.
Love that song!! Never heard it!
Beautiful, and those girls of yours are adorable! Jackie
Hi! Just stopping by from SITS --
That was so beautiful! I may just have to steal this from you to post on my blog. This is the kind of song that everyone should hear!
Stopping by from SITS. That's a beautiful song. Faith Hill is always welcome in our home. Thanks for sharing.
Love it!
Cute blog too!
I LOVE FAITH! I did a post on her a couple weeks back on my business blog... she just seems like such a fun and warm person! Cute blog and great story... I too long to be a SAHM {when the time is right}. I can't imagine it any another way!
blog.arendezvouswithstyle.com
For some reason, I wasn't able to listen to it from work. I will have to listen at home tonight.
I just wanted to say hello to you anyhow!
Hope you're day is going well!
Visiting from SITS!!
I love Faith and I love this song! I thought the same thing you did at first and then cried in the end!
I'm going to have to view this somewhere else, 'cause every time I've tried to watch it, I've never been able to. It's just not working, Luv! But, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Hope you're well and ready for a good weekend.
Love it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Have a great weekend!
I had not heard this song and I, too, thought it was going to be about one of "today's" teenage girls. WOW.....I loved it!
WOW! What a beautiful song! Faith Hill has such a beautiful voice to draw anyone into this song too! I've never heard of it before, but really loved it! Thanks for sharing it!
Have a great weekend friend!
What would we be without our baby´s? Even if they are all grown up....
Nice song!
Thanks for popping by my blog.
You can get Settler's on-line, but you would have to look around. Some speciality game stores might carry it, but you won't find it at Target...It is worth the hunt, I promise! (Rull name: Settler's of Catan-there are other-more challenging- boards, but get the original to start with...)
Good luck!
So very true. Faith Hill Rocks! Hey there, SITSta! I've got a Great Giveaway Goin' On over at my place. Please drop by when you get a chance!
I l♥ve that song! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) Have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs!
April, shoot me an email at scrappermom1970@gmail.com so I can reply to your question.
Thanks!
Hi April, I can't wait to listen to the song. I love Faith Hill. We have had some DRAMA with a capital D at our house this week so I haven't been stopping by. Will you pray for us? I know you are a
pray-er : ).
April,
That was such a touching song! Thank you so much for sharing it:)
Sandy
Post a Comment